General conditions of use of the site
Terms and conditions of sale
- These general conditions of sale (hereinafter also the "Conditions") apply to the purchase of "Glen srls" branded products (hereinafter "Products” or in the singular “Product”) performed through the site ecommerce www.glen.it (hereinafter the “Site") by users qualifying as "Consumers" pursuant to the following article 1.2. The Site, owned by Stramucci Paola di Glen Srls, with registered office in Rome (RM), via Marcello Gallian 62/64 CAP 00133 (hereinafter "Holder" O "Glen Srls"), is managed by Stramucci Paola di Glen Srls, with registered office in Rome (RM), via Marcello Gallian 62/64 CAP 00133 (hereinafter "Glen srls”).
- Glen deals in its own name and on its own behalf with the sale of Products through the Site. Purchases of Products made through the Site will see Glen Srls as parties, as seller (hereinafter the "Seller") and the subject who proceeds with the purchase of one or more Products for purposes not related to your entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity, as a buyer (hereinafter the "Consumer"). Seller and Consumer will be hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Parties".
- The Owner is not a party to these Conditions, but the holder of the rights to the domain name of the Site, the logos and trademarks relating to the Products presented on the Site, as well as the copyright on the contents of the Site.
- Any communication from the Consumer connected and/or relating to the purchase of the Products - including any reports, complaints, requests concerning the purchase and/or delivery of the Products, the exercise of the right of withdrawal, etc. – must be sent to Glen Srls, at the contact details and in the manner indicated on the Site and to the e-mail address email@example.com .
- Each purchase is governed by these Conditions in the version that will be published on the Site at the time the order is sent by the Consumer.
- The Site is dedicated to retail sales and as such is intended for the exclusive use of Consumers. Therefore, subjects who are not Consumers are invited not to execute purchase orders, who can contact the Owner at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for any purchases. If one or more sales are made to a person who does not qualify as a Consumer, these Conditions will apply in any case but, by way of derogation from the provisions:
a)the buyer will not be granted the right of withdrawal referred to in article 10;
b) the buyer will not be able to benefit from the guarantee on the Products indicated in article 8;
c) the purchaser will not be granted any other safeguards, provided for in favor of the Consumer in these Conditions, which represent or comply with mandatory provisions of the law;
d) the sales contract concluded between the Seller and the buyer will be governed by Italian law, with the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods – Vienna Convention of 1980.
- Simultaneously with the transmission of the purchase order, the Consumer accepts that the confirmation of the information relating to the order placed and these Conditions are sent to him via email to the address communicated by the same during registration on the Site or during the purchase process.
- In order to make purchases through the Site, the Consumer must be of legal age (18 years) and have the capacity to act, which the Consumer declares to possess.
- Any costs for the Internet connection to the Site, including telephone costs, according to the rates applied by the operator selected by the Consumer are the sole responsibility of the Consumer.
- Characteristics of the Products and their availability in the various geographical areas
- The Products are sold with the characteristics described on the Site and according to the Conditions published on the Site at the time the Consumer sends the order, with the exclusion of any other condition or term.
- The Seller reserves the right to modify these Conditions at any time, at its discretion, without the need to provide any notice to users of the Site. Any changes made will be effective from the date of publication on the Site and will apply only to sales concluded starting from from that date.
- The prices, the Products for sale on the Site and/or their characteristics may be subject to change without notice. These variations operate only for orders not yet confirmed on the date of the variation itself. In any case, before sending the purchase order pursuant to Article 3 below, the Consumer is invited to check the final sale price.
- The Site can be accessed from all over the world. However, the Products available on the Site can only be purchased by users who request delivery to one of the States indicated on the Site.
- How to purchase the Products and finalize the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract on the Site, you will have to fill in the order form in electronic format and send it to the Seller electronically, following the relative instructions.
- Before proceeding with the purchase of a Product, the Consumer will be asked to carefully read these Conditions and the Information on the right of withdrawal, as well as to print a copy for personal use.
- In the order form, displayed immediately before the conclusion of the purchase contract, we will provide summary information about the essential characteristics of the Product you wish to purchase, the price (including all applicable taxes or duties) and shipping costs.
- The contract is concluded when the Seller receives your order form electronically, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to your order.
- The order form will be archived in our database for the period of time necessary to process the orders and in any case in accordance with the law.
- The transmission of the order form implies the obligation to pay the indicated price.
- The transmission of the order form implies the obligation to pay the indicated price.
- The language available to conclude the contract with the Seller is Italian.
- The Seller may not process purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect. Similarly, this may occur in the event of unavailability of the Products. In these cases, we will inform the Consumer by e-mail that the contract has not been concluded and that the Seller has not processed the purchase order, specifying the reasons.
- The electronic transmission of the order form implies the unconditional acceptance and the commitment of the Consumer to observe these Conditions in relations with the Seller.
- Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will send the Consumer, by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing these Conditions and the summary document on the Right of Withdrawal.
- Product selection and purchase procedure
- The Products presented on the Site may be purchased by selecting the Products of interest to the Consumer and placing them in the appropriate virtual shopping cart. After selecting the Products, in order to purchase the Products placed in the cart, the Consumer will be invited to (i) register on the Site, providing the requested data, or (ii) to log in, if the Consumer is already registered or (iii) to provide their data in order to complete the order and allow the completion of the contract. If the data indicated in the order are different from those provided during registration on the Site, the Consumer will be asked to confirm their data (by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, etc.), as well as the address where to deliver the Selected products, the billing address and, optionally, a telephone number where you can contact him for any communications relating to the purchase made. The Consumer will see a summary of the order to be executed, the contents of which he can modify: therefore, the Consumer, after careful reading, must expressly approve these Conditions, through the appropriate flag (check-box) present on the Site and finally, it will be required the Consumer to confirm his order, which will thus be definitively sent to the Seller and will produce the effects described in the previous Article 3 of these Conditions. The Consumer will also be asked to choose the shipping method and the payment method, among those available.
- If during the Product selection procedure on the Site referred to in Article 4.1 above, the Consumer detects that the price of one or more of the Products he intends to select for subsequent purchase is clearly lower than that normally applied, net of any discounts and/or promotions in force at the time, due to an obvious technical problem that occurred on the Site, please do not complete your purchase order and report the aforementioned technical error to Customer Service by sending an email to info @glencouture.it.
- By placing an order for personalized products, the customer agrees to:
i. represent and warrant that no name, word or phrase used, uploaded, submitted, copied or otherwise made public for use on your customized product falls into any of the following categories:
a) that consist of or include part of the name of a Product, service, company, organization or event owned by a third party;
b) which consist of or include the name or nickname of a famous person (dead or alive);
c) that violate or may violate the intellectual property rights or trademarks of third parties;
d) that contain threatening, inciting violence, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory, inflammatory, sexually explicit or otherwise prohibited by law messages.
ii.indemnify and hold harmless the Seller and the Owner and their affiliated companies from any costs, expenses, damages, losses and liabilities which the Seller or the Owner or their affiliated companies may suffer as a result of the use of any name, word or phrase used , uploaded or otherwise made public by the Consumer (including for use on the Consumer's customized product);
iii.grant the Seller and the Owner, as well as their affiliated companies, the global, non-exclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free right, entirely transferable to third parties, to use, reproduce, disclose and modify names, words or phrases sent by the Consumer for the purpose of personalizing and complete your order.
- Delivery of goods and acceptance
- The Site indicates the availability of the Products and delivery times, however, such information is to be considered purely indicative and not binding for the Seller.
- The Seller undertakes to respect, as far as possible, the delivery times indicated on the Site and, in any case, to carry out the delivery within a maximum time of 30 (thirty) days starting from the day following that in which the Consumer has sent the order. In the event of non-execution of the order by the Seller, the Seller will refund any sums already paid by the Consumer for payment of the Product pursuant to Article 5 below. If the Consumer has chosen bank transfer as the payment method, the delivery term will start from the receipt of the consideration by the Seller.
- The shipment of the Products will take place according to the methods selected by the Consumer, among those available and indicated on the Site at the time the order is sent. The Consumer undertakes to check promptly and in the shortest possible period that the delivery includes all and only the Products purchased and to promptly inform the Seller of any defect of the Products received or of their discrepancy with respect to the order placed, according to the procedure of referred to in the following Article 8 of these Conditions; failing that, the Products will be considered accepted. If the packaging or casing of the Products ordered by the Consumer should arrive at its destination objectively damaged, the Consumer is invited to refuse delivery by the carrier/shipper or to accept delivery "with reserve".
- Prices, shipping costs, taxes and fees
- The price of the Products is that indicated on the Site at the time the Consumer sends the order. Prices include standard packaging costs, VAT (if applicable) and any indirect taxes (if applicable), while they do not include shipping costs, which the Consumer undertakes to pay to the Seller in addition to the price indicated on the Site.
- The Consumer must pay the Seller the total price, as shown in the order sent by the Consumer.
- If the Products are to be delivered to a country outside the European Union, the total price indicated in the order, inclusive of indirect taxes (if applicable) is net of any customs duties and any other sales tax, which the Consumer hereby undertakes to pay, if due, in addition to the price indicated in the order, in accordance with the provisions of the law of the country in which the Products will be delivered. The Consumer is invited to inquire with the competent bodies of his country of residence or destination of the Products, in order to obtain information on any duties or taxes applied in his country of residence or destination of the Products.
- Any additional costs, charges, taxes and/or duties that a given country should apply, for any reason whatsoever, to the Products ordered on the basis of these Conditions are the sole responsibility of the Consumer.
- The Consumer declares that the lack of knowledge of the costs, charges, duties, taxes and/or taxes referred to in the previous Articles, at the time of sending an order to the Seller, cannot constitute grounds for termination of this contract and that he cannot in any way charge the aforementioned charges to the Seller.
- The payment of the price of the Products purchased through the Site must be made within the essential term of 10 (ten) days starting from the date of transmission of the order to the Seller. The Consumer expressly accepts that the execution of the contract by the Seller will begin when the price of the Product(s) purchased is credited to the Seller's current account.
- Payment can be made by credit card or via PayPal, under the conditions described below. The Seller may provide additional payment methods, indicating them in the payment section of the Site.
- If the payment is made by credit card, the Consumer will be transferred to a secure site and the credit card details will be communicated directly to Paypal, the operator who takes care of the payments on behalf of the Seller. The data transmitted will be sent in secure mode, by means of the encrypted transfer of data that is not accessible to the Seller or the Owner.
- If the payment is made by bank transfer to the Seller, the Consumer must indicate the "Swift" and "IBAN" codes indicated in the order, as well as the order number.
- The Seller will promptly send the Consumer, if required by applicable law, in electronic format via email to the address declared by the same, the tax receipt relating to the purchase made, if the Products purchased are intended to be delivered in the Italian territory, or attached in paper format to the Products purchased, in all other cases.
- Seller's legal guarantee of conformity, reporting of conformity defects and interventions under guarantee
- Pursuant to and for the purposes of the European Directive 44/99/CE and the Italian legislative decree n. 206/2005 (hereinafter "Consumer Code"), the Seller guarantees the Consumer that the Products will be free from design and material defects as well as compliant with the descriptions published on the Site for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the Products to the Consumer. The application of any guarantee is excluded in the event of use of the Product that does not comply with that of the Product and with the instructions/warnings in this regard provided by the Seller and/or the Owner, or indicated in the reference illustrative documentation, in the tags or labels .
- Under penalty of forfeiture of this guarantee, the Consumer has the duty to report any defects and non-conformities no later than 2 (two) months from discovery, by writing to the Seller, by e-mail at email@example.com , indicating the defect and/or non-compliance found, as well as at least one photograph of the Product, the copy of the order sent by the Seller and/or the tax receipt, as well as any other information useful to the Seller for the purpose of correctly identifying the sale made.
- Following receipt of the complaint and related documentation, the Seller will evaluate the defects and non-conformities reported by the Consumer through the Owner's assistance service and, after having carried out the quality checks aimed at verifying the actual non-compliance of the Product, will decide whether to authorize the return of the Products by providing the Consumer with a reply, containing the instructions for making the return, via e-mail to the address provided by the latter during the registration process on the Site or when placing the order. The authorization to return the Products will in no way constitute recognition of defects or non-compliance, the existence of which must be ascertained after the return. The Products whose return the Owner has authorized must be returned by the Consumer, together with a copy of the return authorization communication, within 30 (thirty) days of reporting the defect or non-compliance, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In the event of defects or non-compliance, the Consumer will have the right to have the Product restored to conformity by the Seller, by means of repair or replacement, or alternative remedies in the cases expressly provided for by art. 130 of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005. If the Seller has undertaken to reimburse the Consumer for the price paid, the reimbursement will be made, where possible, by the same means of payment used by the Consumer when purchasing the Product or by bank transfer. It will be the Consumer's responsibility to notify the Seller, again via e-mail to the address email@example.com, of the bank details to make the transfer in his favor and to ensure that the Seller is in a position to be able to return the amount due.
- Liability for damage from defective products
As regards any damage caused by defects in the Products, the provisions of European Directive 85/374/EEC and the Consumer Code apply.
- Right of withdrawal
- Without prejudice to the exceptions referred to in Article 59 of the Consumer Code, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from any contract concluded pursuant to these Conditions, without having to provide any reason and without any penalty, within the term of 14 (fourteen ) days from when (i) the Product was delivered or (ii) in the case of the purchase of several Products delivered separately with a single order, the last product was delivered.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must inform the Seller, before the expiry of the term referred to in Article 10.1 above, of his decision by accessing the dedicated section at the following link: www.glenshop.com, if he is not registered on the Site, by accessing the dedicated page and entering the order number and the email with which the purchase was made. Alternatively, the Consumer can send an explicit declaration to the Seller via the contact form or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , of his decision to withdraw.
- Following the provisions of Article 10.2 above, the Consumer will receive an email confirming the withdrawal, containing, if he has already received the ordered product in the meantime, the return form to be included in the package, and instructions for proceed with the return of the product, to be sent within and no later than the following 14 days to the Seller.
- If the Consumer has received the product, he is required to return it to without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the day on which he communicated the withdrawal. The deadline is met if the Consumer returns the goods before the 14-day period has expired. The direct risks and costs of returning the goods, as well as proof of this, will be borne by the Consumer. If the Consumer exercises the withdrawal through the site, before confirming the withdrawal request he will be indicated the cost for returning the goods, if he wants to use the return service offered by the site.
- In the event of withdrawal, the Consumer will be reimbursed for the payments he has made, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs deriving from the possible choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered), without undue delay and , in any case, no later than 14 days from the exercise of the withdrawal. These refunds will be made using the same means of payment used by the Consumer for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer requests a refund on a different means of payment, in which case any additional costs deriving from the different means of payment will be borne by the Consumer. The refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the Consumer demonstrates that he has sent the goods back, whichever comes first.
- The Consumer is responsible for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Therefore, if the returned goods are damaged (for example with signs of wear, abrasion, nicks, scratches, deformations, etc.), not complete with all their elements and accessories (including the labels and tags unchanged and attached to the product) , not accompanied by the attached instructions/notes/manuals, by the original packaging and by the guarantee certificate, where present, the Consumer will be liable for the decrease in the value of the asset, and will be entitled to a refund of the amount equal to the residual value of the Product . To this end, therefore, the Consumer is invited not to manipulate the goods beyond what is strictly necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning and to cover the original packaging of the Products with other protective packaging that preserves its integrity and protects it during transportation.
USE: the order that concerns Products made or adapted on the basis of the specific indications of the Consumer or, in other words, customized products, the Consumer does not have any right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights relating to brands, names, as well as any distinctive sign, denomination, image, photograph, written text or graphic used on the Site or relating to the Products are the property of the Owner.
- Consumer data and privacy protection
- The Consumer declares and guarantees that the data provided to the Seller during the registration and purchase process are correct and truthful.
- The Consumer may at any time update and/or modify their personal data provided to the Seller through the specific section of the "My Account" website accessible after authentication.
- Although the Seller adopts measures aimed at protecting personal data against their eventual loss, falsification, manipulation and improper use by third parties, due to the characteristics and technical limitations relating to the protection of electronic communications via the Internet, the Seller cannot guarantee that the information or data displayed by the Consumer on the Site, even after the Consumer has authenticated (login), are not accessible or viewable by unauthorized third parties.
- With regard to data relating to credit card payments, the Seller makes use of the services of the Paypal company which adopts technological systems capable of guaranteeing the highest levels of reliability, security, protection and confidentiality in the transmission of information via the web. Please refer to the Company's website for further information on the security systems they adopt.
- Applicable law, conciliation attempt and competent court
- Each sales contract concluded between the Seller and the Consumers pursuant to these Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Italian laws and in particular by the Consumer Code, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and by the legislative decree of 9 April 2003 no. 70 on some without prejudice to the rights possibly attributed to Consumers by mandatory provisions of law in force in the State of the latter.
- In the event of disputes between the Seller and a Consumer, we guarantee from now on our participation in an attempt at amicable conciliation that each Consumer can promote before RisolviOnline, an independent and institutional service provided by the Chamber of Arbitration of the Milan Chamber of Commerce, which allows a satisfactory agreement to be reached, with the help of a neutral and competent conciliator, in a friendly and secure manner on the internet. For more information on the RisolviOnline regulation or to send a conciliation request, access www.risolvionline.com.
- As an alternative to the conciliation attempt referred to in Article 14.2 above, the Consumer also has the right to access the European Online Dispute Resolution platform (the European ODR Platform) for the resolution of any dispute between the Seller and the Consumer. The European ODR Platform is developed and managed by the European Commission, in compliance with Directive 2013/11/EU and EU Regulation no. 524/2013, in order to facilitate the independent, impartial, transparent, effective, rapid and fair out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations deriving from online sales or service contracts between a consumer resident in the Union and a professional established in the Union through the intervention of an ADR (alternative dispute resolution) body that has adhered to it, which can be selected from a special list available there. For more information on the European ODR Platform or to initiate, through the latter, an alternative resolution procedure for a dispute relating to this contract, access the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. The Seller's e-mail address to be indicated in the European ODR Platform is the following: email@example.com.
- If the conciliation attempt referred to in the previous Article 14.2 or 14.3 is not accepted or if such attempt should have a negative result, the dispute will be referred to the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the Consumer.
Information pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
Stramucci Paola of Glen Srls (“Glen Srls"), welcomes you to the Glen.it website (the "Site”).
Glen Srls invites you to pay attention to the following information, issued pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data ("GPDR”).
This document constitutes the single disclosure of Glen srls and contains the description of all the treatments carried out by Glen srls towards its customers through the Site or at the points of sale.
The purpose of the processing pursued from time to time by Glen srls will depend on the service requested by you, as better indicated in this document.
- 1. Who is the Data Controller
The Data Controller is Stramucci Paola by Glen Srls, with registered office in via Marcello Gallian 62/64 CAP 00133 - Rome (RM), VAT NUMBER: 10211930580, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (the "Holder”).
For the processing purposes referred to in paragraph 3.1. (Sale of goods and services, after-sales assistance and execution of your requests, as well as fulfillment of legal obligations) is the data controller
Paola Stramucci by Glen Srls, with registered office in via via Marcello Gallian 62/64 CAP 00133 - Rome (RM), PARTITA IVA: 10211930580, email address email@example.com
- 2. What personal data we process
For the purposes indicated in this information, in compliance with your choices and your willingness to give consent where required, the Data Controller will process the following personal data:
- - personal data: name, surname and date of birth;
- - contact details: address, telephone number and e-mail;
- - data relating to your purchases (date and place, number, type and characteristics of the products purchased) and consumption preferences.
- 3. Purpose of the processing and legal basis
This paragraph 3 contains a description of the possible processing purposes pursued by the Company according to the service requested by you.
- 1. Sale of goods and services, after-sales assistance and execution of your requests, as well as fulfillment of legal obligations
In case you decide to buy a product or service at any of the direct points of sale of the Company or through the Site, your personal data will be processed for the sole purpose of managing the sale and the obligations connected to it and therefore to carry out all the order management activities (including administrative management of the contract, the shipment of products, the management of payments, credits and any disputes and the prevention of fraud), as well as those required by law.
If requested after-sales assistance, for purchases through the Site and/or at a direct point of sale, or making any other request to the Company, you can contact Customer Service in the manner indicated at the following link: www.glen.it/customer-service. The personal data you provide will be processed exclusively to respond to your requests.
The provision of your personal data for the purposes indicated above is mandatory. Consequently, any refusal to provide data will make it impossible for the Company to satisfy your requests or to conclude the contract for the sale of its products / services.
For the pursuit of the purposes referred to in this paragraph 3.1, the Company does not need your specific consent.
Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to conclude and manage the contract, as well as to manage subsequent requests relating to after-sales assistance.
Subsequently, your personal data will be kept for 10 years from the conclusion of the contract in line with the limitation period established by the applicable legislation.
- 2. Sending the newsletter
In this case, the newsletter will be sent to your email address for the sole purpose of fulfilling your request to stay informed about Glen srls news and does not require your consent. In any case, upon receipt of each newsletter, you can easily oppose the sending of further communications by Glen srls.
Your personal data will be processed until you decide to unsubscribe from the newsletter using the link unsubscribe present in all our electronic commercial communications, or by contacting Glen at the email address indicated in paragraph 1 above.
- 3. Marketing activities
If you wish to be updated on the latest news on the products and services offered by Glen, it is possible to join our marketing initiatives, thus allowing Glen to send you the newsletter and/or informative, advertising and/or promotional material, as well as to invite you to commercial events .
Adherence to Glen's marketing initiatives is possible through the Site and by releasing some of your personal data and, in particular, your contact details (email, telephone number, address). In this regard, we invite you to provide only the contact details on which you wish to be contacted.
To allow us to contact you by phone or at your address, you must give your consent.
The sending of communications to your e-mail address does not require the manifestation of your consent based on the legitimate interest of Glen, it being understood that you can, upon receipt of each email communication, easily oppose the sending of further communications by glen.
Adherence to marketing initiatives remains optional and your refusal will not entail any consequences in order to carry out the additional activities requested by you (for example, the purchase of a product), but will prevent Glen srls from keeping you updated on the latest news of the products and services offered.
Your contact details, necessary to send you the news of the products and services offered by Glen srl will be kept for a maximum period of 7 years from your last purchase and at the expiry of this period, these data will be automatically deleted, or permanently made anonymous.
Right to object to direct marketing activities
We inform you that, at any time, you have the right to object to direct marketing activities, by contacting Glen at the e-mail address indicated in paragraph 1 of this Policy. In any case, upon receipt of each communication by email, you can easily oppose the sending of further communications by Glen srls.
- 4. Profiling activity
Glen srls could also analyze your consumption habits and choices in order to send you personalized marketing communications. To allow Glen to carry out the profiling activity, your express consent is required, which can be given through the Site.
Acceptance of the profiling activity is optional and your refusal will not entail any consequences in relation to the performance of the additional activities requested by you (for example, the purchase of a product or the sending of the newsletter).
Your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 7 years and at the expiry of this period, such data will be automatically deleted, or permanently made anonymous.
Right to object to profiling
We inform you that, at any time, you have the right to object to profiling by contacting Glen at the e-mail address indicated in paragraph 1 of this Policy.
- 5. How your personal data will be processed
The processing of your personal data will take place, in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, by means of paper, IT and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and, in any case, with methods suitable for guaranteeing its security and confidentiality in compliance with the provisions envisaged by Article 32 GDPR.
- 6. To which subjects your personal data may be disclosed and who can learn about it
For the pursuit of the purposes described in paragraph 3 above, your personal data will be known by the employees, assimilated personnel and collaborators of the Data Controller, who will operate as specifically appointed persons authorized to process personal data.
Furthermore, your personal data will be processed by third parties belonging, by way of example, to the following categories:
- a) subjects used by the Company for the provision of the requested services;
- b) supervisory and control authorities and bodies and in general subjects, public or private, with functions of a public nature;
- c) subjects who take care of administrative and fiscal obligations for the Company;
- d) other subsidiaries or associated companies;
- e) entities that provide services for the management of Glen srls information system and telecommunications networks;
- f) subjects who carry out control, audit and certification duties of the activities carried out by the Company.
The subjects belonging to the categories listed above operate, in some cases, in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers, in other cases, as Data Processors specifically appointed by the Data Controller in compliance with Article 28 of the GDPR.
The complete and updated list of subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated can be requested at the registered office of the Data Controller.
The personal data processed by the Data Controller are not subject to disclosure.
The treatments envisaged by this information do not involve the transfer of your personal data even outside the European Union.
In any case, the Data Controller guarantees that if transfers are made, these will take place in compliance with the standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission, in compliance with Article 46 of the GDPR, which ensure protection equivalent to that provided for by the GDPR.
- 7. What rights do you have as an interested party
In relation to the treatments described in this Information, as an interested party you may, under the conditions set out in the GDPR, exercise the rights set out in articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR and, in particular, the following rights:
- right of access – article 15 GDPR: right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, obtain access to your personal data – including a copy of the same – and the communication, among other, of the following information:
- a) purpose of the treatment
- b) categories of personal data processed
- c) recipients to whom these have been or will be communicated
- d) data retention period or the criteria used
- e) rights of the interested party (rectification, cancellation of personal data, limitation of treatment and right to object to treatment
- f) right to lodge a complaint
- g) right to receive information on the origin of my personal data if they have not been collected from the interested party
- h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- right of rectification – article 16 GDPR: right to obtain, without unjustified delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) – article 17 GDPR: right to obtain, without unjustified delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you, when:
- a) the data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- b) you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- c) You have successfully objected to the processing of your personal data;
- d) the data have been processed unlawfully,
- e) the data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation;
- f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1, GDPR.
The right to erasure does not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task performed in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. in court.
- right to restriction of processing – article 18 GDPR: right to obtain the limitation of the treatment, when:
- a) the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data;
- b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests that their use be limited
- c) personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- d) the interested party has opposed the treatment pursuant to article 21, paragraph 1, pending the verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- right to data portability – article 20 GDPR: right to receive, in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and the right to transmit them to another data controller without impediments, if the treatment is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, the right to obtain that your personal data be transmitted directly by the Data Controller to another data controller if this is technically feasible;
- right of opposition – article 21 GDPR: right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the condition of legitimacy of the legitimate interest, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue the processing which prevail over the interests , on the rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Furthermore, the right to object at any time to the processing if the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, insofar as it is connected to such direct marketing.
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
The above rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in paragraph 1.
The Data Controller will take charge of your request and provide you, without unjustified delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receipt of the same, with information relating to the action taken regarding your request.
The exercise of your rights as an interested party is free pursuant to article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Data Controller could charge you a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
Finally, we inform you that the Data Controller may request further information necessary to confirm the identity of the interested party.
Right of withdrawal policy
Right of withdrawal policy
You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving reasons, within 14 days from when you or a third party appointed by you (i) received the product or (ii) in the case of the purchase of several products delivered separately with a single order, you have received the last product.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you should inform Paola Stramucci by Glen Srls, with registered office in via via Marcello Gallian 62/64 CAP 00133 - Rome (RM), PARTITA IVA: 10211930580, email address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter "Glen company"), of your decision by accessing the "My returns" section of your Account or, if you are not a registered user, by accessing the dedicated page and entering your order number and the email with which you made the purchase. Follow the instructions to complete the online return request, and you will then receive a withdrawal confirmation email, containing the return form to be included in the package and instructions for returning the product. Remember to insert the completed return form in the package together with the product and send it to the address communicated.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your request via the form before the withdrawal period has expired.
As an alternative to the online return, you can send an explicit declaration to Glen company via the contact form or to the e-mail address email@example.com, of your decision to withdraw using the attached model withdrawal form and follow the instructions in the withdrawal confirmation email that you will receive from Glen company.
If you withdraw, you will be refunded the payments you have made, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs deriving from your possible choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from when Glen company receives your decision to withdraw. These refunds will be made using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction, unless you request the refund on a different means of payment, in which case you will be responsible for any additional costs deriving from the different means of payment chosen by you. . The refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until you demonstrate that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
If you have received the product, please return it to Glen company without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the day you communicated the withdrawal. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the 14-day period has expired. The direct costs for returning the goods will be at your expense. If you exercise your withdrawal through the site using the return service offered by the site, before confirming the withdrawal request you will be indicated the transport cost for returning the goods.
You are only responsible for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
USE: the order that concerns Products made or adapted on the basis of the specific indications of the Consumer or, in other words, customized products, the Consumer does not have any right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code.
LEGAL GUARANTEE - Return due to defect or non-compliance
In the event of defects and/or non-compliance, your request will be handled by Glen srls.
You will have the right to restore the conformity of the product, by repair or replacement, or to alternative remedies in the cases expressly provided for by art. 130 of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005.
If you have received a non-compliant, incorrect, defective or damaged product, you can request the repair or replacement or refund of the product within and no later than 2 (two) months from discovery. Pursuant to and for the purposes of European Directive 44/99/EC and articles 128 et seq. of the Italian legislative decree n. 206/2005 (Consumer Code), the products you have purchased are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity, which covers the lack of conformity of the products for a maximum period of 24 (twenty-four) months from the relative delivery.
In such cases, please indicate this reason as the reason for the return during the online return request, to be carried out in the same manner described in the previous paragraphs. You will be asked to upload one or more images relating to the defect found and you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for proceeding with the shipment. The authorization to return the product will in no way constitute an acknowledgment of non-conformity, the existence of which must be ascertained by us after the return.
We reserve the right to proceed with the refund of the defective item only after having carried out the appropriate quality checks, to verify the effective non-conformity of the returned product.
In the event that the non-conformity of the product is ascertained, we will issue the refund with the same payment method used for the purchase (credit card, prepaid card, PayPal, etc.) or by bank transfer.
Information on cookies
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the websites visited by the user can send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same websites on the next visit by the same user.
To order products on the Site, cookies must be enabled. The user who does not want to accept cookies can still browse the site and use it for research purposes. In most browsers, cookies are enabled, at the bottom you can find the information necessary to change the cookie settings on each browser.
It is important to specify that, while browsing the Internet, the user may receive two different types of cookies:
- those of the same site visited by the user (so-called "first-party cookies"); and/or
- those of different websites or web servers (so-called "third-party cookies").
Cookies, however, can be further distinguished on the basis of the purposes for which they are used: some allow better navigation, memorizing some user choices with respect to specific configurations (so-called "technical cookies"), while others allow you to monitor user navigation user also for the purpose of sending advertising and/or offering services in line with his preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
Cookies can perform various functions, such as allowing you to navigate between the various pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and in general they can improve the user's stay.
Cookies are not harmful to the user's device. In the cookies that the Site generates, no personal identification information is stored, such as, for example, credit card details. The aforementioned information, on the other hand, is encrypted and collected by the same to improve the user's permanence and navigation on the Site. For example, they are useful for identifying and resolving errors, or for determining relevant related products to show to the visitor while browsing.
First party cookies
The Site uses the following types of first-party technical cookies, for which no consent is required from the user but for which the obligation to provide adequate information remains:
- Navigation or session cookies: essential to allow the user to move normally within our site and to use the related services correctly; not being stored on the user's computer, they disappear when the browser is closed;
- "Functionality" cookies: solely aimed at improving and speeding up navigation on the Site, by memorizing certain choices made by the user (such as language preferences).
These are therefore tools used to ensure, among other things, efficient browsing, session stability, login permanence throughout the session and the selected browsing country. They also serve to memorize the choices made by the user regarding the display of some elements of the page, such as information and communication banners.
The use of technical cookies and the performance of the treatments connected to them do not require the prior consent of the user, pursuant to current legislation.
In any case, the possibility remains for the latter to prevent the installation of technical cookies at any time through the settings of one's browser, in the awareness that such a choice could complicate, slow down and sometimes block navigation on the Site.
Third party cookies
It is possible that while a user is browsing our site, some cookies are stored on his device that are not directly controlled and managed by Glen company srl. This happens, for example, when the user visits a page that includes the contents of a third-party website.
In this regard, it should be noted that Glen srls. does not play any role in the processing of data deriving from this type of cookie, since these are simple technical intermediaries.
Third-party cookies are used to display personalized advertising on the Site and on other websites and are based on the browsing activities of each user. This type of cookie could also be used by third parties to show their products and services on the Site.
The Site also uses some types of analytical cookies through which the following information is collected, by way of example only:
- a) number of visitors, page views and navigation within the Site;
- b) effectiveness of acquisition campaigns based on the source of web traffic;
- c) details on products displayed and possibly downloaded on the Site.
These cookies, as well as the purposes for which they are used outside the Site, fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third party who installs them on the user's terminal and are used to show the user advertisements in line with own interests (this is the case of third-party cookies for marketing/retargeting).
Where the user wishes not to receive third-party cookies on his terminal, he can at any time, through the links below, access the information and consent forms of these third parties and exclude their receipt.
The following list shows all the cookies on the site, with evidence of their specific characteristics and, in the case of third-party cookies, links to the respective privacy policies, so that the user can consciously decide whether to give consent to their use and which cookies, if any, to block or delete:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
- Facebook: https://it-it.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
How to disable cookies?
On the first visit to the Site, the user can accept all cookies by clicking on the Confirm button.
In any other case and on each subsequent visit to the Site (by clicking on the following link), the user can access this information and deny consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate links above.
In any case, given that most browsers are programmed to accept cookies automatically, the user can choose not to receive them, especially in cases where the third party involved has not correctly provided the opt-out option , by accessing the browser settings and disabling its use, according to the procedures described at the following addresses:
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your browsing, you can download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics:
We will store user preferences in terms of cookies thanks to a specific technical cookie having the characteristics specified in the previous table.
For any question regarding the use of cookie by the site, the user is invited to send a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you click ACCEPT or close the banner, you agree to the use of these cookies.